This interactive seminar will enable attendees to understand the range of global mobility solutions available to recruit migrant talent while remaining compliant with UK immigration law, to include:
- Overview of UK Immigration System & recent overhaul of the Points Based System (PBS)
- Understanding Sponsorship & the routes under the PBS
- In-depth look at:
- Skilled Worker Route
- Global Mobility Route
- Temporary Work Routes
- Cost Considerations
- Use of the Sponsorship Management System & Sponsor Duties
- Immigration compliance & right to work checks
- Unsponsored Business-related immigration:
- EU Settlement Scheme
- Frontier Workers permit
- Innovator & Start-up Visas
- Global Talent Visa
- Graduate Visa
- Business visitors
- What does the future look like for business immigration in the UK?
Speakers: Jonathan Simpson and Rob Tubman, Associates at A & L Goodbody.
Lunch will be from 1.30pm. The course will commence sharply at 2.00pm, with a break at 3.15pm and will close at 5.00pm.
Price: £120.00 + VAT (£24.00) Date: Thursday 30th June 2022
Location: The Ballroom, Stormont Hotel, 1.30pm – 5.00pm
587 Upper Newtownards Road Belfast BT4 3LP Accreditation: 3 CPD Points
Please contact Anna Harkness, Blue Sky Training Ltd if you have any queries: